Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness December Wrap-Up!


My first month doing RAK was AMAZING! I met a great new blogging friend and was able to send some great stuff to a great person. I hope next month will be EVEN BETTER - especially if I get a job, LOL. Keep your fingers crossed for me or else I might go completely broke and be very sad. Anyway, back to happy fun times!

I RECEIVED

From the AMAZING RJ at RJ Does Books. 

I SENT


Both to RJ at RJ Does Books! I sent a third book but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. If you see this, RJ, reply and remind me! I'm very scatterbrained today. Added the third book, LOL.

So thanks to RJ for making my very first RAK month so wonderful. Here is to a great 2012 and all the best for EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment