Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It features a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, or from the bookstore.

Life has been bad to me this week. If you didn't hear, one of my favorite hockey players of all time died in that Russian plane crash and I've been sad and depressed because he was one of those players I'd actually chatted with and gotten to know through a bunch of events and some minor stalking. Just kidding about that last part. Maybe.

Anyway, this is just what I can think of actually getting this week. I might have gotten more. I can 't really remember right now.


WON:


Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Roberts (once I read and review this, the author has agreed to have a giveaway here on Book Brats for a paperback copy and an e-book, so stay tuned)

Dark Parties by Sara Grant (thanks Remarkable Reads!)

Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres (thanks Brenna of Ever After Esther!)

Sanctus by Simon Toyne (thanks Goodreads)


FOR REVIEW:

Bond Girl by Erin Duffy (thanks William Morrow Books!)


BOUGHT:

The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot

The Lost Enchantress by Patricia Coughlin

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

Is He or Isn't He? by John Hall

The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer


Thanks everyone who brightened up my sad little week! Let's hope next week is 10 times better!



No comments:

Post a Comment