Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Wrap Up

I am just going to give a brief wrap up of this week and prepare you for what's coming next week! Hold your horses, this is going to be a wild one because since it's the 31st, I am just going to recap the entire month since we've been open for one month as of yesterday! Woo, congratulations me! *high five*

JULY IMPORTANT STUFF!
REVIEW - GOOD IN BED by Jennifer Weiner
REVIEW - DROUGHT by Pamela Bachorz
REVIEW - STORM BORN VOLUME ONE by Richelle Mead
A Debate With Myself - Print versus eBooks
REVIEW - Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
REVIEW - ASHES, ASHES by Jo Treggiari
REVIEW - SKINNY by Diana Spechler

UPCOMING THIS WEEK
REVIEW - BOSSYPANTS by Tina Fey
The Book Brat's View - Romance in Fiction (a new feature)
The Book Brats 100 Follower Appreciation Contest! GIVEAWAY!
REVIEW - GLOW by Amy Kathleen Ryan

So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. @flashlight_reader
    LOL, the recap is from all of July. I actually didn't really read that much sadly. I'm trying to finish and review Bossypants today so I can have that be the last review of July.

    ReplyDelete