Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It features a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, or from the bookstore.

In the continuation of my sporadic In My Mailbox postings, I have decided to suddenly post with what I can remember getting! Huzzah! And this week was better than the post on the 11th because I'm not utterly depressed this week. I know I got at least one more, but my mother is currently borrowing some and I don't know where she's put them.

WON:
Embassytown by China Mieville (signed) (thanks Del Ray/Spectra's twitter!)
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce (signed) (thanks Jackson!)
The Post-Mortal by Drew Magary (thanks BookTrib and Penguin!)

LIBRARY:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

FOR REVIEW (KINDLE):
Chameleon by Cidney Swanson (from the author)

Thanks to everyone who needs thanking! I'm still fighting my way through The Highest Frontier (it's like a fictionalized science book - yeah, hard to believe, I know, but so true) so I hope to resume reviews soon! And when I finish The Highest Frontier, my reaction will be...



Yeah, I just wanted to work a GIF in her somehow. And I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment