Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you get to show off what awesome stuff you've gotten this week, through the mail or library or what!

This week was much better than last week. But my camera is being full of fail so I can't take pictures. But I will use Goodreads to take pretend pictures for me! I just hope for once I remember all that I got!


FOR REVIEW:


Eyes to See by Joseph Nasisse (thanks Tor)
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (thanks Random House/NetGalley)
Crave by Melissa Darnell (thanks Harlequin Teen/NetGalley)
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (thanks Harlequin/Mira/NetGalley)

WON:



Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (thanks Cecelia at The Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia!)
The Night Eternal by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan (thanks Goodreads and William Morrow!)
Blood Rights by Kristin Painter (thanks Goodreads and Orbit!)

I also received a screener copy of Water for Elephants LAST week from Fox and ThinkJam for a comparison between the movie and the book! And that means I will also be holding a giveaway of the BOOK and the DVD coming up starting on Friday hopefully. Stay tuned!

Thanks everyone who made my week awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment