Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you get to show off what awesome stuff you've gotten this week, through the mail or library or what!

Sorry no pictures this week, but I've been a bit blah this weekend. That and my phone is dead, so taking a picture would be difficult to say the least.

FOR REVIEW
Every Other Day by Jennifer Barnes (thanks Egmont/Netgalley)


WON
Nobody by Leon Logothetis (thanks Leon!)
7 Kinds of Ordinary Catastrophes by Amber Kizer (thanks IvyReads and Amber!)

BOUGHT
Falling in Love With English Boys by Melissa Jensen

Thanks to everyone that made this possible! And next week I promise there will be pictures. And cookies. Maybe a pony. But to make up for my lack of books, here's a GIF expressing my joy and weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment