Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

Good weekend everyone! In My Mailbox this week I got a few things.  Didn't buy anything worth mentioning (thrift store finds, mostly political books - Game Change anyone?) but I did get some fun stuff in my mailbox and my inbox!  And since I didn't do an IMM last week, some books I got two weeks ago will be included here.



Received this week:
Where Demons Fear to Tread (The Company of Angels #1) by Stephanie Chong (thanks Writerspace)
Personal Demons (Personal Demons #1) by Lisa Desrochers (thanks Lisa!)
Fracture by Megan Miranda (thanks NetGalley/Walker Books)
I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson (thanks Reading Group Center)
The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison (thanks Goodreads/Simon and Schuster)
The Real Werewives of Vampire County anthology (thanks Kensington!)
Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross (thanks LibraryThing/St. Martin's)
The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrovna #1) by Robin Bridges (thanks Netgalley/Random House)
The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles #1) by Juliet Dark (thanks Netgalley/Random House)

That's all! I'd love to see what you guys got in your mailboxes this week!

Stay tuned because TONIGHT I will be posting my review of the BOOK Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen! Tomorrow will be the DVD review and the conclusion of Water for Elephants Week with a discussion post.

No comments:

Post a Comment