Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)


This week was EXCELLENT for books - buying books and borrowing books in particular. I didn't receive much in the mail for review, but I did receive quite a lot from Amazon or from the used book store or from my best friend's book shelf at her house before she left for her second-to-last semester-ish of grad school.

So click the cut and see what I have acquired this week!




When I say I didn't receive much from publishers for review, I meant I received nothing. Sad week, LOL. And since I am busy today, I am just going to post covers and names. Next week I'll do the full write up again, I promise.

PURCHASED


FIRE by Kristin Cashore
AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway
HEIST SOCIETY (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter

LYON'S PRIDE (Tower and the Hive #4) by Anne McCaffrey (LOVE THIS SERIES)
CONFESSIONS OF A SOCIOPATHIC SOCIAL CLIMBER by Adele Lang
PASTWORLD by Ian Beck


THE DEMON TRAPPER'S DAUGHTER (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver
SAVING ZOE by Alyson Noel

RECEIVED FROM RANDOM BUZZERS


BLOOD SUN (Danger Zone #3) by David Gilman

BORROWED FROM FRIEND


INKHEART by Cornelia Funke
INKSPELL by Cornelia Funke


AVALON HIGH by Meg Cabot
THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT (Maximum Ride #1) by James Patterson
SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER (Maximum Ride #2) by James Patterson

Let me know what you got this week! I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment