Saturday, January 7, 2012

January Saturday Swap!



Hosted by Ruby at Ruby's Reads, Saturday Swap is a chance for you to post what you have available to swap - and what you are looking for. I don't have much to be honest, but I would love to put them up here and see if anyone is interested in swapping.

I have two wishlists - one on Amazon and one on Goodreads. I don't mind the format - ARC, hardcover, paperback, but I will trade two paperbacks for one hardcover on my wishlist. I will also take any offers you might have as long as it's YA, adult urban fantasy or paranormal romance, or something along the lines of Confessions of a Shopaholic or Devil Wears Prada.

The top five books on my wishlist, though, are - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, and Everneath by Brodi Ashton. You can find my offerings behind the cut!

You can email me at bookbrats at gmail dot com with any proposals! US only, please!




HARDCOVER
EYES TO SEE by Joseph Nassise (adult urban fantasy)

PAPERBACK
PARADOX by Patti Roberts (YA paranormal)
THAT SUMMER by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)
JUST LISTEN by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)

ARCS
BLOOD SUN by David Gilman (YA action/adventure)
TRIANGLES by Ellen Hopkins (adult contemporary/verse)
NIGHTWOODS by Charles Frazier (adult literary)
BOND GIRL by Erin Duffy (adult contemporary)
MERCY by Rebecca Lim (YA paranormal)
DREAMLAND SOCIAL CLUB by Tara Altebrando (YA contemporary)
DARK PARTIES by Sara Grant (YA dystopian)


No comments:

Post a Comment