Friday, August 19, 2011

RCL Back to School Readathon - Participation Post!


Remember that tonight is the Read. Chat. Love. Back to School Readathon. If you don't remember, this is actually my first semester since Pre-K where I have not gone back to school. But does that matter? Nope. I want to help you guys celebrate returning to Hell. I mean school. (Just kidding, it's not that bad.) And this is my first Readathon, so I am not making any promises about me staying awake or finishing much of anything, especially since I have to go to a family event tomorrow.


Here are the books I HOPE to finish/read/start. Or at least what I'll limit myself to.


1.) Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Ryan (finish)

2.) All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

3.) Drink. Slay. Love. by Sarah Beth Durst
Rippler by Cidney Swanson (Galley Grab issues)

4.) The Smartest Woman I Know by Ilene Beckerman

5.) Austenland by Shannon Hale

6.) Kings & Queens by Courtney Vail


I hope to see everyone there! Or at least I will schedule some posts so that it looks like I am actively participating when in fact I will be snoozing. Just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment