Sunday, August 14, 2011

Small Update

I was out of town over the weekend and then my dog died (he just turned 12 on Monday) so this weekend has been...not so good for me (except for visiting my lovely friend Bethany and seeing X-Men: First Class finally). I plan on doing a BUNCH of posts tomorrow and finally hitting up all my Follow Friday loves. So tomorrow, there will be an In My Mailbox, a WINNER'S POST for the contest (!!!), and a Wrap Up/What Are You Reading?

So expect three posts tomorrow, or two posts tomorrow and then two posts on Tuesday. I'll try and stagger them somehow.

Just a head's up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi welcome back, so sorry to hear about your dear dog. Its hard for family to lose a pet for they are members of our family also. I do hope you look back on a few post, maybe, well forget that. I posted a congratulatory to you. why? check it out at http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com @ thursday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Hang in there. I see you plan on keeping busy. That's a good thing, but do take time for yourself. You've lost a huge chunk of your life, and it's okay to grieve. COMPLETELY okay.

    ReplyDelete