Monday, December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

Welcome to another installment of In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you can show off what you've gotten in your mailbox this week!

I must be a little absent-minded this week because I swear I am going to forget to name a few things I received. Please bare with me and I am going to try to name everything! But this week was excellent because of bloggers - namely my Secret Santa (no longer a secret to me) and an RAK buddy that brightened my week so much! Step inside and see what I got!




FROM SECRET SANTA:

Even though I was dumb and missed all the hints until she discretely urged me to look again, I have revealed the identity of my AMAZING Secret Santa from The Broke and Bookish Secret Santa event. Thank you to April of Sim~Sational~Books (this is a link and you should click it and follow her) who made my Christmas an already amazing one and sent me two books I should have read by now!




ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
Published August 30, 2011 by Tor Teen
316 Pages // Hardcover







DIVERGENT (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
Published May 3rd, 2011 by Katherine Tegen Books
489 Pages // Hardcover






RECEIVED VIA RAK:

Thanks to the lovely RJ of RJ Does Books (once again, this is a link that you should click and follow) I received my first RAK ever. Well, as part of Book Soulmates' RAK program. Thanks to RJ, I received another fabulous book off my wishlist!




ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
Published December 2, 2010 by Dutton
372 Pages // Hardcover





PURCHASED:


A ROYAL MATCH (Calypso Chronicles #1 and #2) by Tyne O'Connell
Published February 15, 2011 by Bloomsbury
512 Pages // Paperback
This is on sale at Amazon for $1.30 for a bound edition of the first two books. I couldn't pass up such a great deal!



I'm pretty sure that was it for this week. Now I am going to post this a day late and disappear again, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment