Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesday (hosted by Breaking the Spine) is a chance to explore small snippets from novels that bloggers are currently reading. Take two lines from your story, leave the title and author name, and make sure not to spoil anything!

This week I am teasing BLOOD OF EDEN, book one in the Sloan Skye series by Tami Dane that releases TODAY from Kensington. The story follows FBI intern Sloan Skye as she works with the brand new Paranormal Behavioral Analysis Unit as they track their first case, a suspected vampire rampaging through the Washington, DC area.

My teaser comes from page 67.

"The two of us began a search of our apartment, looking for clues to where my mother might have gone. Katie started in the kitchen; I headed for my bedroom."

Let me know what you are reading this week! I'm always on the lookout for new stuff to read and Teasers are such a great way to discover new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment