Saturday, November 12, 2011

2012 Debut Authors Challenge

It's that time of the year again! Or for me, the first time. The Story Siren is hosting the 2012 Debut Author Challenge, where your objective is to read and review a minimum of 12 young adult or middle grade debut novels between January 1st, 2012 and January 31, 2013 (if the world doesn't end first). This will be my first official challenge even though I do plan on ATTEMPTING a classics challenge. If you're a blogger or just a casual reader who has a Goodreads account, I suggest you pop over to The Story Siren and sign up! This might just be the fun you're looking for.

So I've put together a preliminary list of what I plan on picking up and checking out and reviewing next year. Note the word preliminary, though! We'll see when we actually get to January.

1.) When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
2.) The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
3.) Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
4.) Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
5.) Everneath by Brodi Ashton
6.) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
7.) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
8.) Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
9.) Above by Leah Bobet
10.) Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
11.) The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
12.) The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

When we hit January I will add this to my lovely header bar of fun so you can keep track of my progress. And good luck everyone who is attempting the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment