Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)


Welcome to another installment of In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you can show off what you've gotten in your mailbox this week!
This week was one of those few weeks where most of the stuff I acquired was via my own wallet - or, more appropriately, my father's wallet and a bucket load of trade credit at the used bookstore. I did get a few things actually in my mailbox(es) for review or as prizes. Actually, this week it was mostly review or Amazon! If I got anything from contests, I have apparently now forgot and I am so apologetic! Okay, back to the topic. Check out what I got behind the cut!
FOR REVIEW


CARRY THE ZERO by Carol Anshaw (thanks Simon and Schuster)
LONDONERS by Craig Taylor (thanks Harper Collins/Ecco)

PURCHASED


UNEARTHLY (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
13 LITTLE BLUE ENVELOPES (Little Blue Envelope #1) by Maureen Johnson
JESSICA'S GUIDE TO DATING ON THE DARK SIDE (Jessica #1) by Beth Fantaskey


REMEMBER ME? by Sophie Kinsella
13 REASONS WHY by Jay Asher
MEMOIRS OF A TEENAGE AMNESIAC by Gabrielle Zevin

No comments:

Post a Comment