Friday, November 4, 2011

Book Brats On... NaNoWriMo


As many of my fellow bloggers can tell you, it’s that time of year – National Novel Writing Month is upon us. And if you know me or read my blog, you probably know that yes, I am an aspiring author. I have of decided to tackle NaNoWriMo once again for attempt number six, and hopefully this will be victory number five for me, but what does that mean for Book Brats?

Well, it means I probably won’t be posting as many reviews. I will try and keep up with my memes and attempt to get a few guest posts to make up for the lack of activity. And look out for the return of our Guest Correspondents if I can get them to review something for me. I can see my best friend squirming right now as I beg her to help me out. Or maybe she can do a guest post about librarians, I don’t know. We’ll see.

And expect to see a few writing updates from my progress! I am actually hoping to finish by the 18th or so. I mean, in 3 days I did write 12,500 words, so it shouldn’t be too difficult. Writing job applications and manuscripts at the same time has become my life.

But the first Book Brats NaNo teaser – the working title! Coming soon maybe to a bookstore near you…

IN THE GARDEN OF DEMONS

Next Friday I will post a short synopsis. If I remember. But trust me when I say it has demons. Lots of demons.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment