Friday, November 18, 2011

2012 TBR Reading Challenge

 
 
Hello guys! No NaNo post today - I am going to save the final one for the day when I finish, which should be within the next few days! Stay tuned for that. Instead, I am going to announce that I am joining the 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge, hosted by Evie at Bookish! Go over to Bookish and check out the challenge and, if you are a blogger, join up! If you're like me and have dozens of unread books that need to be read, then this is a great chance to get those read - and win PRIZES! Everyone loves a good prize, don't they?

I am going to enter at first into the 11-20 - A Friendly Hug category. Hopefully that won't be too hard to achieve, eh? Here are the first 15 books I will be saving and hope to read! Look behind the cut to see what I've picked out!


1.) SLICE OF CHERRY by Dia Reeves
2.) ASHES by Ilsa J. Bick
3.) RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier
4.) COLD KISS by Amy Garvey
5.) THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson
6.) ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
7.) WHITE CAT by Holly Black
8.) I THINK I LOVE YOU by Allison Pearson
9.) QUEEN OF BABBLE by Meg Cabot
10.) PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White
11.) TRANCE by Kelly Meding
12.) WORKING STIFF by Rachel Caine
13.) JULIET by Anne Fortier
14.) THE FALL by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
15.) CHOKE by Chuck Palahniuk

Good luck to everyone participating! Here's hoping I can get some stuff done, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment