Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)


Welcome to another installment of In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you can show off what you've gotten in your mailbox this week!

This week I've gotten a few things. I hope to get to reading them soon, but if you saw my bookshelves right now and knew how little I've been reading thanks to the dreaded NaNoWriMo (DAMN YOU WRITING), you would be concerned for my sanity. Or else you might just point and laugh at me. Either one is understandable and I wouldn't blame you.

So this week I received/bought/acquired/killed for...

DAIMON (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (thanks Shellie of Creative Reads)
SOULLESS (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger (thanks Patricia of Book Exhibitionism)
SLICE OF CHERRY by Dia Reeves (thanks Katie of Katie's Book Blog)
QUEEN OF BABBLE (Queen of Babble #1) by Meg Cabot (thanks Goodwill of Central NC)
MARKED (House of Night #1) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast (thanks Goodwill of Central NC)

No comments:

Post a Comment