Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

Welcome to another installment of In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you can show off what you've gotten in your mailbox this week!

This week I once again mostly bought stuff. Thank goodness for the Goodwill and trade credit at my local independent used book store!  I also got a few things for review that you will be seeing in the coming weeks on the blog. I will just warn you in advance that this IMM will be very chick lit-focused, LOL. Don't say I didn't warn you!




FOR REVIEW:


SUGAR RUSH (Cupcake Club #1) by Donna Kauffman (thanks Kensington!)
SWEET STUFF (Cupcake Club #2) by Donna Kauffman (thanks Kensington!)
BLOOD AND BULLETS (Deacan Chalk #1) by James R. Tuck (thanks Kensington!)
ARCADIA by Lauren Groff (thanks Voice!)

PURCHASED:

BEAUTY QUEENS by Libba Bray
TIGER'S CURSE (Tiger #1) by Colleen Houck
SHOPAHOLIC TIES THE KNOT (Shopaholic #3) by Sophie Kinsella

SHOPAHOLIC AND SISTER (Shopaholic #4) by Sophie Kinsella
SHOPAHOLIC AND BABY (Shopaholic #5) by Sophie Kinsella

WON:


COLD KISS by Amy Garvey (thanks Pitch Dark Books!)
XVI by Julia Karr (I forgot who I won this from!!! Sorry!!!!)

Thanks to everyone who made my great mail week possible, including my parents who drove me to the used book store and paid for my Goodwill purchases! LOL. Being unemployed and living at home does have one good upside. Let me know what you guys got this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment