Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday and TGIF!


You read the title of this post right. Book Brats is back in the Feature and Follow Friday and TGIF fun! Wow, I bet you never saw this one coming, mwahaha. Just kidding. It's just that I've been busy with writing and editing and reading and applying for jobs that I haven't had time to dedicate to F&FF and TGIF and many of the other blog hop follow things. But at least for this week, I am back. Click READ MORE below to find out my answers to this week's questions and to catch up on all the fun stuff that I have posted this week! PS, it includes contests!


TGIF Question:
Friday, Nov. 18th - Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?
 Well, this is a good question and one I have to really consider for a few moments. Hmm... I hope for this we can go back in time to 1999 when my parents bought me HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE when it was released in paperback. I was already in love with books but HARRY POTTER becoming part of my life basically made me realize how much I loved books and reading and everything. Now I owe the complete series in hardback (only took me 12 years to finally acquire book one in hardback) and I'm still thankful to my parents for buying me that first book!

Feature and Follow Friday Question:
Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
Haruki Murakami's 1Q84, Jeffrey Eugenides' THE MARRIAGE PLOT. Those would be VERY nice. Also, DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE by Laini Taylor - I'm DYING for someone to get me that! LEGEND by Marie Lu would be awesomesauce. And the Alexander McQueen retrospective book from the Metropolitan Museum of Art show! I went, I loved it, and I want the book.

And as a writer, I would love my own manuscript to be finished by Christmas!

THIS WEEK'S RECAP

 TEMPEST by Julie Cross ARC Review
2012 Debut Authors Challenge Post
In My Mailbox 11
LOVE BEGINS on DVD Giveaway (open until Monday night!)
Author Interview with Kristy Berridge
THE HUNGER GAMES trailer!
Teaser Tuesday 11 - EYES TO SEE by Joseph Nassise
Waiting on Wednesday 16 - GRAVE MERCY by Robin LeFevers
 200 Followers Appreciation Giveaway (open until December 7th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment