Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hunger Games Trailer - Thoughts?

 

Good morning all my lovelies! As you might know, the trailer for THE HUNGER GAMES premiered today on Good Morning America. I never reviewed THE HUNGER GAMES on my blog but I am not the biggest fan of the series. I liked them, yes, but they're not my favorite books of all time, especially not MOCKINGJAY. I have a special interest in this movie because it was filmed in my state near where I went to college (Western Carolina University, just FYI). That and I love Stanley Tucci. He can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Besides Liam Hemsworth's bad acting, the Peacekeepers looking like jockeys, and Woody Harrelson's horrible hair, I think it looks better than I was expecting. And yeah, I'm a perennial pessimist. I'm actually holding out hope now that this movie might be half decent unlike a large number of YA adaptations.

It comes out in March. See you on opening night!

No comments:

Post a Comment